29 August 2010

E [Anicom 3rd (final round), 2010]

Event: Anicom 3rd (final round), 2010
Venue: Sg wang, 6th floor


Orites!! ~ New event!!!!!coughs...yet I still haven't finish the previous event pictures- dunno why..*ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL*

Actually I aimed  for the 3rd Anicom only! xDDD yea..since I thought it might be a bit vogue compared to the 1st and 2nd one. Met all my cosplay friends and some new friends also, and some photogs~ 8DDDDD /in heaven.

Yosh! Here are the pics. ONLY A FEW, HEH. Coz i hate crowds, my skills sux so gommen if I took ur pix and they are not here, got bored and end up camwhoring my own pix instead OTL~~~






 
 













 




 





 AND NOW PRESENTING........TONES of camwhore pix XDDD *gets kick*

 
Me and Ikki~~






 
 Me and ikki again



Yuan, wen, ikki, narukids, sky caught by me =3=#



Blur checking my cam and yukito nothing to do lolol




Yukito, me and exo. Trillion times OTL



 
Again. Me =3=




 with Ryukku...err water looks delicious ="=lll *slap self*


 with these 2 kawaii frens. I wanna bring them back home =//3//=



 Yuan xDD



 Me and exo



 Now Exo and ikki~~somehow ikki looks sho sweet 8D


Blur ^^


Model of the year: Gin Hantu, Yukito the tripod and cool Rex ~






That's the end of it. Thanks for watching!






No comments:

Post a Comment